Flatsome Theme Vs. Divi Theme And Builder; Which Works Best For Your WordPress Website?
17 May 2021
Over the years, Divi and Flatsome themes have worked their way up to the top list of WordPress themes with unique and impeccable features. But which one of these has the features that suit your website best?
These themes have tons of similar features such as Customs posts, responsive design, SEO optimization, and a variety of layouts. But in various aspects, the Divi theme and builder outshine the Flatsome theme.
By staying with us until the end of this article, you will have all the necessary information to choose the best theme for your website. Let’s get started.
Flatsome Theme; Brief Introduction
Flatsome theme was released 13 years ago, and it also happens to fall in the category of “Best-selling” and “Top rated” plugins. In these 13 years, the Flatsome theme has improved itself in several aspects, due to which it has attained a massive customer base and significant popularity. The Flatsome theme is the project of UX Themes. The UX theme team claims that the Flatsome theme is the ultimate solution for eCommerce website themes.
With every update, the Flatsome theme brings even more polished features and functions to the table, but it also accompanies some drawbacks. Let’s discuss what the Flatsome theme has got to offer below.
Integration with WooCommerce
Flatsome theme is a lot more than just a theme for your WordPress site. The main reason for its development was for eCommerce websites. The Flatsome theme has integration with the free version of the WooCommerce plugin; this explains why there’s always a shopping cart in the header section of the website when you use the Flatsome theme.
Custom Design And Splendid Performance
Themes add beauty to your site, and we all know pretty things attract a lot of attention. Therefore, paying attention to the design of your website is crucial. Hiring a web designer may cost you a lot of money and time, but with the help of the Flatsome theme plugin, you don’t need to employ anyone. Flatsome theme comes with complete documentation and tutorials on how to customize your theme. It can be easily handled by anyone, even if they are a new user.
Moreover, the process of customization is extremely convenient as well. All options are available on Flatsome’s panel to help in the customization of your website.
Increased page speed
Page speed has a lot of importance when it comes to attracting traffic. Flatsome theme developers have optimized this theme so that the pages load faster on both PC and mobile phones.
Flatsome theme’s CSS is lightweight, which contributes to increasing the page speed. Above all, this theme incorporates the lazy loading feature; this feature loads images when the user scrolls down to them, which affects the website speed positively.
Functionalities Of Flatsome Theme
Some other features that make Flatsome a better theme are as follow:
- The Flatsome theme’s versatility is what convinces some users to go for it. The user does not need to have extensive knowledge regarding coding to customize their website’s design.
- The users can build grids as well as sliders with the help of the Flatsome theme.
- Flatsome theme also offers ready-made layouts to its user. These layouts are available on Flatsome studio.
- Flatsome plugin offers a wide range of design options for different pages of your website. The interface of the Flatsome plugin is user-friendly.
- The parallax features offered by Flatsome make this plugin way better than the other plugins.
- Flastsome theme plugin is notorious for its unresponsive customer support. A considerable part of their customer base had faced delayed or no replies when they contacted customer support to seek help.
- Flatsome plugin’s UX builder works well with many plugins except Elementor. The UX builder keeps loading when the user enables Elementor Plugin for troubleshooting.
Some other cons that concern the users can be seen in the image below:
Users can purchase the Flatsome theme plugin package for $59/yearly. Moreover, the users can also buy this theme plugin for six months.
Divi theme; Brief Introduction
Divi is an ultimate theme that incorporates every feature the users deem necessary in a theme. Divi theme doesn’t just make your website look attractive, but it transforms your website from head-to-toe.
The Divi theme developers claim that they can guarantee impeccable customer experience and a high-speed website if you integrate it with their theme. Moreover, you don’t have to take any specific training to get the hang of this plugin since there is no coding work.
What makes Divi Theme stand out from the crowd is its new Visual builder feature. You can design an exquisite web page for blogs, testimonials, sliders, etc. through this theme. It is safe to say that the Divi theme has achieved mastery when it comes to website designing.
Multiple website support
Some themes can handle more than just one website, and the Divi theme is one of those themes. If you are looking forward to building multiple websites, you don’t have to purchase a separate theme plugin for each of them.
Elegant Themes have developed the Divi theme in a way that it is capable of handling more than just one website with a single purchase. Moreover, opting for an appropriate project management plugin will help manage more than one website can be complex at times.
Excellent customer service
Divi theme has documentation to help its users, but sometimes this documentation may not contain answers to some users’ issues. In this case, the Divi theme’s customer support plays its role with zeal and zest.
Moreover, you can also get access to their tutorial through their official YouTube channel. The support team at Divi keeps your websites nice and clean via System status checkups. If you give them access to your website, they detect any issues your website must be facing and provide relevant solutions.
Wide range of templates
Divi theme gives you the option to design your entire website yourself, and you can also select a ready-made theme from its library. These templates are available for different websites such as eCommerce websites, business websites, or photography websites. Therefore, before opting for a custom theme, taking a look at the templates available in Divi’s library will be pretty helpful.
Additional Functionalities Of Divi Theme
- Divi theme qualifies as the best drag-and-drop content editor in the market yet.
- The Divi Theme allows you to alter your website’s layout, SEO, and typography. Furthermore, the user can also choose the color of icons, buttons, and pages according to their choice.
- The Divi theme also incorporates the “undo” and “redo” functions if the user wants to retrieve or discard any mistakes.
- Divi theme provides its user with a considerable amount of high-quality templates that users can also edit according to their liking.
- The developers constantly update the Divi theme to ensure a premium user experience and no bugs.
- They have responsive and helpful customer support.
- Divi may play a considerable role in slowing down your website.
- After accessing a website designed with Divi from a mobile phone, you will come to know that the layout doesn’t fit every device.
Divi theme has two plans that are quite affordable if you take the additional features it offers into consideration. You can either get Divi for $89/yearly or $249 for a lifetime.
Flatsome VS Divi; Final Verdict
So, these were the features, pros, and cons of the Divi theme and Flatsome theme. If we were to choose between these two themes, we would go for the Divi theme. The reason for selecting Divi is because it has got a lot more to offer than Flatsome. Moreover, the customer support at Divi is much better in comparison to Flatsome theme’s customer support.
Even in terms of pricing, Divi wins. You can get Divi for a lifetime for just $249, and cherry on top, the Divi team, keeps putting up offers through which it can cost even lesser. Our preferred theme is Divi, but that doesn’t mean that Flatsome is useless. Flatsome also has a lot to offer, but its failing customer support acts as a customer repellent.
The market is saturated with different theme builders, but Flatsome and Divi themes are some of the few themes that tick all the boxes for users.
The selection of theme plugins for your WordPress site contributes considerably to pushing your business towards success. WordPress themes aren’t just beautiful designs for your website; instead, these theme plugins incorporate several other advantages that keep your website running smoothly.
Therefore, deciding on the perfect theme builder is an important and time-consuming task. However, after reading this article, it won’t take you long to make a final decision.
Recommended WordPress Hosting
Fast, secure, and optimized WordPress hosting from $5/mo. Learn More
Featured WordPress Plugin
The #1 and most powerful WordPress caching plugin. Learn More
Latest blog articles
- Best WordPress Theme for SEO Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- How To Start A Fitness Blog; Steps And Recommendations Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- Best Website Builder for Authors you should consider in 2021 Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- Easy and Effective ways to create a Landing page in WordPress Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- How to Add an Accordion in WordPress Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- Top 5 PayPal Plugin For WordPress; Reviews, Pricing, And Comparison Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?