Top 5 PayPal Plugin For WordPress; Reviews, Pricing, And Comparison
30 Jun 2021
PayPal is an ideal way of receiving payments online. Integrating your online business website with a PayPal plugin will help in receiving payment securely.
When we talk about the payment gateway for an eCommerce business, there is just one name that pops up in our mind—PayPal. PayPal has been the best pal to all eCommerce business owners by providing its secure and quick services without charging an arm and leg.
For eCommerce business owners, PayPal is necessary to receive payment from all over the world. But this isn’t possible without PayPal plugins, and not to mention, these plugins also help in securing customers for the long term.
We will now discuss the best PayPal plugins that you can integrate with your WordPress website and unlock a variety of payment forms and editable add-to-cart options.
Let’s get started.
1. PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is another WordPress PayPal Payment plugin that does not have a long payment procedure; instead, it has the one-click payment option. This is undeniably the most secure gateway of PayPal to receive payments from your customers’ credit cards.
There are several ways the users can pay for their purchase if you have PayPal integrated with your website, so your buyers don’t have to switch to the app to make payments.
Features of PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce offers buy now and pay later service.
- Buyers can pay through their PayPal money, credit cards or debit cards.
- It also offers partial and complete refunds, which helps in building the trustworthiness of your business.
- This plugin provides in-context checkouts for a better user experience.
- It allows you to capture transactions from WooCommerce edit.
PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce has a free and premium version as well. The pricing is as follows:
2. PayPal Buy Now Button
PayPal Buy Now Button is one of the most straightforward PayPal plugins that you can opt for your eCommerce website. It is an easily placeable button; you can locate it anywhere on your website to utilize their PayPal account to complete payments. The customers will also be able to pay for their purchases via their credit/debit cards.
Another significant aspect of this plugin is that having a perfectly set up eCommerce store website is not obligatory. It blends well with almost all WordPress themes. Furthermore, it also has customer support that can help you in 18 different languages, and they deal with 25 currencies. You can choose between four different types of button styles.
Purchasing the pro version of this plugin has even more value since it displays a sales report, calculates the amount after tax application, handles shipping charges, and displays the product’s price on the button and the name.
Features Of PayPal Buy Now Button
- All you have to do is put in the name and price of the product in the plugin to generate a button for the product quickly.
- It is compatible with all WordPress Themes.
- They provide their customer support to many countries efficiently due to the diverse languages their customer support can speak in.
- People can make a transaction in about 25 different currencies.
- There are four button designs available for free.
- You can select the payment cancellation or success URLs.
The free version of the PayPal Buy Now Button is enough for eCommerce business owner to sell their products, but the premium version has even better qualities, and its pricing is as follows:
3. WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept
WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept was developed when the plugin owner had to face lengthy and tedious procedures to accept payments from his clients. The availability of this plugin has solved the problems people faced while receiving money from their eCommerce business.
Accepting payment via WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept is extremely easy; it has a one-click payment accepting option. All you need is a shortcode, and then your button will be ready to be placed anywhere on your website.
This plugin also allows you to set a country code so that the checkout page shows up in that country’s language. WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept offers room for customization like images for the payment trigger, other payment methods, and a thank-you page after the payment has been collected.
The features this plugin holds are a lot so that we will discuss them below briefly.
Features Of WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept
- WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept offers an easy installation process and does have elongated set-up requirements.
- This plugin helps you receive payment without hitting any snags.
- You can put up more than just one payment widget for a particular product.
- You can set whatever currency you would like to receive the payment in.
- The users can tell their desired prices for the products with variable rates.
The best thing about this plugin is that it is free to use. There are no hidden or upfront charges that you will have to pay.
4. WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway
The following plugin on the list of best WordPress PayPal payment plugins is developed by the most famous eCommerce plugin—WooCommerce. WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway is a pretty simple plugin that offers tight security along with smooth money transfers.
If you utilize their in-context checkout, this will qualify you to sell subscriptions as well. It does not complicate the payment procedure for their customers either. Once the customer has made the payment, the money will be transferred directly to your account.
WooCommerce is a trusted plugin that accommodates several other plugins like WooCommerce Wholesale plugin, All in one SEO, etc. The best part is that most of the plugins they develop are efficient and free of cost.
Features Of WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway
- It helps users in securely receiving money.
- They offer the in-context checkout feature.
- You don’t worry about API keys because you integrate this PayPal plugin with a single click.
- It has a straightforward payment process.
WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway is a free plugin. They do not require any upfront payment.
5. WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart is always there to help if you want an add-to-cart option to be placed on your website. This lightweight plugin is best for eCommerce websites selling physical products and subscriptions.
This doesn’t just help add the shopping cart option; it also has a customization option to make an edit button according to your taste. Moreover, to integrate these buttons and displays with your website, you will have to seek help from shortcodes.
The WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart also displays the number of items you have added to your cart, so the users don’t have to check the cart by clicking on it. You can use this plugin for all types of products, and when it’s time to make the payment, it displays a log-in pop-up for the customer.
Features Of WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart
- This plugin allows you to add or delete items in your cart conveniently.
- WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart is a highly lightweight plugin.
- You can also use it for websites that sell media files such as photos, music, or eBooks.
- It assists users in displaying a customizable display box for their products.
- You can customize the thank-you email that is sent to customers when they place an order successfully.
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart is a free plugin and does not have any pro version or additional costs.
Comparison Of The Best PayPal Plugins
After looking at all of the WordPress PayPal payment plugins, PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce has impressed us and all the eCommerce business owners the most. WooCommerce officially develops them, and they also offer a variety of features in their free version.
Above all, they also offer a premium version that offers even better services at a fantastic rate, such as WooCommerce subscriptions, order cancellation URLs, In-context checkout, and the list goes on.
Q.1 Which PayPal plugin is best in WordPress?
A: All plugins mentioned in this blog are ideal for your WordPress site. However, PayPal Express Checkout Payment Gateway for WooCommerce remains on the top of our recommended list.
Q.2 Is there a PayPal plugin for WordPress?
A: There are a lot of PayPal plugins available for WordPress. But finding a good one out of so many is overwhelming, so that’s why we have listed the best one in this article.
Q.3 How do I add the PayPal plugin to my WordPress site?
A: To add PayPal plugin, follow the steps below:
- Go to the plugins option on your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for your desired plugin in the search box
- Click on “Install”.
- Now, Activate the Plugin.
If you have an online business that is on track to success, these PayPal plugins are a must-have for secure payments. “Buy now”, and “Add-to-cart” options are obligatory in an eCommerce site. The plugins listed are the best plugins that are out in the market. So, we have saved you the trouble of going through the saturated market looking for the ideal plugin.
Thanks to the digital age we exist in, we don’t have to carry cash with us all the time. With just one click, your payment can be transferred. Integrating your eCommerce website with the PayPal plugin will solve a lot of your payment issues.
Recommended WordPress Hosting
Fast, secure, and optimized WordPress hosting from $5/mo. Learn More
Featured WordPress Plugin
The #1 and most powerful WordPress caching plugin. Learn More
Latest blog articles
- Top 5 PayPal Plugin For WordPress; Reviews, Pricing, And Comparison Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- Steps To Create An eCommerce Website From Scratch Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- How to Build a Portfolio Website From Scratch- A Handy Guide Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- How to Create an Affiliate Marketing Website Using WordPress? Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- 11 Must-Know Tips to Improve your WooCommerce Website Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?
- Elementor Page Builder; The Most Convenient Page Builder For WordPress Are you having trouble finding an appropriate theme for your website?